Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
The Forty Under 40 program is a prestigious competition that provides recognition to 40 accomplished association or non-profit professionals who are under the age of 40, demonstrate high potential for continued success in leadership roles and exhibit a strong passion for - and commitment to - the association management and nonprofit industries.
The carefully selected group of high-performing association professionals will be honored and celebrated at Holiday Showcase 2022, Nov. 30 - Dec. 1 in Chicago, IL.
- 3+ years of employment at a 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4) or 501(c)(6), or association management* organization.
- Current employment at a 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4) or 501(c)(6), or association management* organization.
- Plan to continue in roles that aid the future of the association and nonprofit community.
- Exhibit characteristics that demonstrate continued success and leadership skills.
- Previous recipients of a Forty Under 40 Award are not eligible to apply. Previous applicants are encouraged to reapply.
- Under the age of 40 as of November 30, 2022.
- Complete all required fields in the application form (you will be able to save your application to complete it later).
- Upload a current resume.
- Upload two letters of recommendation from individuals who can support your application for the award on company letterhead. Recommendations can come from anyone, they don't need to be from same company, but must be on letterhead.
- Upload a copy of a valid I.D. (for age verification).
- Submit payment for the application fee of $49.
The deadline to submit the 2022 Forty Under 40 application is 11:59 p.m. Eastern on July 29, 2022. Applications will not be accepted after the deadline.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
*An association management organization specializes in providing a host of management services for association clients. Services include professional staff, administrative support, technology, and equipment an association needs to operate efficiently. An association management company typically manages several associations from one company location, providing a wide range of benefits.